Thursday, March 29, 2012

Aging Necks: What i've done

Hello readers! sorry I haven't brought you this sooner. In my last post I said I had done a little aging to my neck and I have pictures to show you what I have done. The neck is from a '04 Fender Mexican Telecaster. Sorry for the quality of the pictures I took the pictures with my phone, if I can get better quality pictures will post them of my neck. As I mentioned before, the neck has some natural aged because the guitar is about 8 years old. The bigger the finish is worn is the work that i have done.
natural age and waring of the neck
"artificial" aging
That is the Natural aging and waring of the finish on the neck
a little artificial waring at the neck joint area
Natural/slightly worked artificial aging of the neck
I hope you enjoyed of what i have been working on and good luck with your work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment