Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Own Aged Pickup


On my Mexican Telecaster, the bridge pickup has a little rust around the edges of the pole pieces that I thought I'd like to show. The reason why there is rust and oxidation around the pole pieces is because that is where my hand usually is, over the bridge pickup. After a few years of skin cells sweat and grime collecting the pieces started to rust. so I'm going to show how my pickup looks and show what natural or what the beginning of the natural aging process looks like.
 Now it's kind of hard to see it, but you can see a little oxidation on the pole pieces and around the pole pieces. Which as I mentioned earlier was caused by sweat skin cells dirt and grime.
Thank you for your time,
Happy Easter and take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment